Curser Curser

I liked the concept but...

...I think it would improve it slightly if you hid our actual curser, so that there are not 2 cursers showing at once. I just think that that would have made it so much better.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Just Perfect...

Well what can I say. You just got everything right with this movie. I think you did the right thing depicting exactly what you saw when you listened to the song. Thats what made it so funny. I also liked the style of the characters, and the inventive way you made the animation fit with the song. My favourite killings were those in the court. I loved everyones reactions. Any way, this is definitely one of my all time favourites. Well done.

My December My December

Good

Nice animation, sets the mood well, just 1 pointer, set your music to stream so it stays in time with the animation. Apart form that it was fine

SS Mayday SS Mayday

Swine

You have jst basically copied Asylum UK. For gods sake use your own brain. In some instances you even copied it word for word. This movie is practically not yours, jst someone elses decent movie with your crap shoved in the middle of it!

UKJohn responds:

HAHAHA, you moron.

Mushroom Kingdom Gang War Mushroom Kingdom Gang War

huh?

thats it? gee! were u meening to offend NG by posting this?

Cool Things 550 Cool Things 550

hmmmm....not sure

I'm not sure about the actual movie...little wierd. But from what I can see from the preloader, you have very good flash design and animation skills.

AubergineLock responds:

I have been animating for a long while now. I just like making things which make people go:

WTF?????///